Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have my new foster Rita home with me now and she is wandering around the house crashing into everything with her cone of shame ... poor girl!! I think the meet and greet would have gone a lot better without the cone Diesel & Molly aren't sure what that thing is so they are a little unsure of her but handling her being in the house just fine now Ally (the lab) is a whole other story :lol: she is scared to death of the cone and runs and hides from Rita.

Here are a few pictures:

100_1109.jpg100_1110.jpg100_1111.jpg100_1112.jpg100_1113.jpg

She needs to gain some weight she is really skinny right now and once she has all the stitches removed and her hair grows back she is going to make a family very lucky to have her in their lives ... for all she has been through she is amazingly sweet!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Poor Rita, that cone is HUGE! I bet it was hard to do an introduction under those conditions, I am surprised Deisel and Molly don't bark at her, Vegas would run for his life while barking OCD style at the cone.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
She is really cute!! Something about a dog wearing a cone always makes me laugh a bit, I always feel bad that they have to wear them, but they just always look so cute!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Poor Rita, but what a cutie. Hopefully she doesn't have to wear it for very long. I hope she has a quick recovery. She'll do we'll with your care and love.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hello Rita!! Leesa's gonna take great care of ya, and fatten your up nicely before you go to your forever home.
Please keep us updated. Oh, and don't forget pics! :D

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
has anyone tried one of these collars 898557000075C.jpginstead of the cone of shame?

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
We took Gunny's cone and cut it way down so it was just over his face. He ran into a lot less things and was still unable to get to his stitches.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have a soft cone if you would like to borrow it I'll send it out priority tomorrow, PM me if so. It's so much nicer than that plastic cones. Poor girl, now it's time for her to heal and begin a good life. :hug: :love:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.