Keeping your bulldog active???

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Hello,

It's winter here in Kentucky and we are all suffering from cabin fever. What are some of the things you do to keep your bulldog in shape?

Neal
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] pushes hers down flights of stairs... sort of like Bootcamp for bullies.....

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
ROFL :p Rumble has the same problem!

Haha, right? We decided it's not probably not great for her joints to practice over and over since she kept getting stuck.

She also has the problem with high-five and anything involved paws where her little arms are like a T-Rex's and she can't reach very high... hahaha

OP
Drake

Drake

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
We usually do tricks to keep Tilly stimulated when it's cold or wet or something.

She just learned how to play dead - it's the cutest!! We shoot her and go "BANG BANG", and she rolls over onto her side... omg. I love it!

She also knows wave, high-five, shake, spin, touch (with her paw), the basics like sit, lay, stay, wait... hmmm.... I think that's all. This week we're working on back up! We also tried to learn roll over but she kept getting stuck on her back like a turtle...

And some people say Bullies aren't smart!

Thanks everyone for the great ideas... I want to keep Oliver aka bulldog at the top of his game;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] pushes hers down flights of stairs... sort of like Bootcamp for bullies.....
Don't listen to him Neal, he can't be trusted, but then again he wears green shoes and talks a big talk about strapping bully bobbleheads to the back of a harley. :bigeyes: :ROFL: :ROFL: :laugh: :whew:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
And some people say Bullies aren't smart!

Thanks everyone for the great ideas... I want to keep Oliver aka bulldog at the top of his game;)

I've been trained to give treats, roll on my back to play, scratch bulldog rears and ears, carry my Bulldogs to bed and all kinds of bulldog tricks.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.