Who uses a hip & joint supplement?

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Does anyone use a daily hip & joint supplement? What do you look for when choosing a product? They are soo expensive and having a good friend who manafuctures dietary supplements for humans I know the uber mark up on these products. I recently saw trader joes carries a hip and joint supplement and it's only like $5. Anyone ever tried it? I think the price is right and I'm gonna give it a try. She currently gets a probiotic that contains digestive enzymes which isn't too expensive. Also looking for a new multivitamin as nuvet is another one that is kinda pricey. Sorry if this is in wrong section.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I use Regenex for horses, it's the highest level of Glu/Chon/MSM on the market. Each one gets 8 drops with an eyedropper daily on their meal. I stated this 32 oz bottle in July or August. It's about empty , need to reorder, I also have 5 bully's so for me it's economic this way

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I use Regenex for horses, it's the highest level of Glu/Chon/MSM on the market. Each one gets 8 drops with an eyedropper daily on their meal. I stated this 32 oz bottle in July or August. It's about empty , need to reorder, I also have 5 bully's so for me it's economic this way

Where do you purchase?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.