Hmmm "bully valentine dance" meetup today

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Anyone going to the Chicago bully meetup today? It a valentine dance lol. My day freed up last minute so we are attending. Now I have to run around and try to find something for duchess to wear... Lol....hmmmmmm

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
O gracious you have got to take pictures of this! That sounds so utterly awesome! A bulldog dance. ^^

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
sounds like so much fun, glad you get to go! please take lots of pictures to share with all of us!!

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I had plans, but can't wait til Mack and I are able to go to our first meetup! I list found out an old friend just got an EBD pup, so of course I messaged her right away that we need to have a play date

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
love all the pictures, thank you for sharing! looks like a great get together, I'm so jealous I would love to go to a bulldog meet up!!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Wow, that looks so awesome! Someone(s) put a lot of thought and effort into making that a bulldog friendly place. I love the photos! So many happy looking doggies! Thank you so much :)

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Wow, that looks so awesome! Someone(s) put a lot of thought and effort into making that a bulldog friendly place. I love the photos! So many happy looking doggies! Thank you so much :)

Bulldog and people friendly! Champaign for adults and home made treats for bullies! The organizers do a great job and there is usually a good turnout! They do them once a month!

Members online

No members online now.