Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Awww. I just love the look of seniors....she's a senior right? I hope she's recovering nicely with all the TLC she deserves: :hug:

from what I understand she is still pretty young maybe 2 or 3 ... poor girl has been through hell in her lifetime :( you can see some other pictures in the staff lounge -- beware though they are sad!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
from what I understand she is still pretty young maybe 2 or 3 ... poor girl has been through hell in her lifetime :( you can see some other pictures in the staff lounge -- beware though they are sad!
Damn she looks much older than 2 or 3. I'll go look at the other pics. At least her hell is over now. :hug:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Yes it is!! This will be my first long(er) term foster, all 3 of the other dogs I've fostered have found the perfect for them fur-ever home so I'm confident with care and time she will be able to find her new family too :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck with her Leesa.... she will be a real beauty once she is all healed up (not that she isn't one now)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww, she's beautiful! Bet you when she's all healed she'll be all playful and cause trouble. :D

So glad she's with you ... the rescue knew you have the magic touch!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.