Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I would like to introduce you all to Rita, she is my new foster. Rita will be with me for awhile as she has had some major surgeries and will need A LOT of TLC before she will be ready for a new fur-ever home.

attachment.php

This picture was taken before all the surgeries took place and as she heals up I will share more pictures, I just wanted everyone to meet her. She will come to stay with us on Monday when she is released from the vets.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
maybe she's an imaginary bully. It's all in her mind!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww what a sweet peanut. Poor thing that she had to go through so many surgeries, but at least she can have a better life because of them. I'm sure she will get to recuperate under your love and TLC, and you will give her the time and nurturing she needs before going to her forever home. What a lucky little girl. Hope she has a speedy recovery, and everything goes well. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories of all your babies. Good luck and keep us posted on how she's doing.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hello Rita! I hope you get well soon, and get used to your new foster home quickly. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaww such a cute little girl ... how old is she? She looks like a senior?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Let's see if I can repost it here because I can see it just fine, and it looks as if it is posted right!

Rita6.jpg

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=2152]kim n the guys[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I can see it! I can see it!

What a sweet face on this girl. Awwwww.

Thanks [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I couldn't see it the first time either, so don't think ya'll are crazy. I can see it now! She is beautiful and sweet looking. :) Such a lucky foster girl.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
She looks like a sweetie! She is so lucky to have you to care for her until she finds her permanent home. What surgeries did the girl have?

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I can't see it in the original post but I can see the other one! She is so cute! Glad you got another foster so you can keep busy!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It's all gonna be ok now for that sweet angel. I'm sure you're gonna have her good as new in no time. Thank Goodness she has you to take her in for recovery and transition. I'm looking forward to the after pictures of recovery

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@kazzy220 - they said she is pretty young maybe 2 or 3? Thank you for fixing the picture so everyone could see her!! Hopefully she will get her youthful look back now that she has had the eye surgery but I really don't know her age but she was being used as an active breeding dog then tossed aside when all the other problems started showing up :(
@Vicaroo1000 - cleaning invisible face folds is tricky but the hardest part is finding the darn dog!! :lol:

LOL @kim n the guys - ya know my mind is a crazy place so wouldn't be surprised :lol:

@ChrisRN - lets see, she had surgery on her eyelids, no more lashes scratching her eyes - she had a mammary tumor that had to be removed - she had recently had a C-section that had not healed and had opened back up and needed to be repaired - she had her tail removed, I'm guessing a corkscrew tail with a deep tail pocket that had never been cleaned and it has a major infection so they removed most of the tail. I think that's the whole list ... poor girl is a mess of stitches right now :(

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awww. I just love the look of seniors....she's a senior right? I hope she's recovering nicely with all the TLC she deserves: :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.