spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

So Ellie is having a MAJOR PITA night. It's consisted of wanting to play but that includes nipping and lunging which is a no no here. There's also been some leg wrapping for attempted humping only to be pushed off and told no. While I was making some changes to my media center that's connected to the tv, she decides to chase the mouse by lunging at the tv, claws curved downward, and ripping an access panel off of the front of the tv. Once she was bored with that, she decided to jump at the gate in the hallway and paw at the carpet at the base of the gate so that she could go to the bedroom to go to bed. Yeah.....that's not happening tonight. So into her crate for the night she went only to howl, whine, and back for the past 20 minutes. I'm done with my :bitching::bitching::bitching: for the night.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Bad Ellie...Bad Ellie! She's a cute stinker tho!! :smoochwink:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think you should have thrown a leash on her and ran around the block! That would have taken the wind out of her sails!

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I think you should have thrown a leash on her and ran around the block! That would have taken the wind out of her sails!

Never even crossed my mind. I'll have to remember that next time.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
or if you have a treadmill, tie her to that (using a leash on a harness of course) so that YOU can get :poo: done she gets a good brisk walk, until she's calm and sleepy :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.