Reflections...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Ok so Bear keeps knocking into my fireplace that has glass doors on it when he sees his reflection, he doesn't bark at it, just barrels into it. Does any other nutball bullies out there do something silly when they see their reflection? Does anyone actually have pics or video? I can't seem to get video or photos because it happens to fast but i can't stop laughing when he does it. :lol:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
9months.jpg

heres a pic of lex barking for about 10 mins at his self, we had to finally turn the mirrors around....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie (already a confirmed neurotic) is afraid of herself. When she sees her pictures on our computer screens (Of course she's the wallpaper on both computers) she gets startled. But yea it happens so quick that we'd never get a picture of it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This isn't quite the same thing as it's not Maggie's own reflection ...... but if we pause the tv she will go nuts!! Just barks and barks at the screen until we set it going again!! Funny! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.