new puppy stinks!!!! BAD

OP
Silastheman

Silastheman

Feb 6, 2013
Fleetwood PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Silas
turns out it was his urine that was fishy..he had a UTI pretty bad, now hes on antibiotics and its all gone!! yayyy

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hurray! I'm so glad Silas is better now. No more fishy smell means more cuddles and more sleeping through the night! Good job, Mom. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=8058]Silastheman[/MENTION] Definitely double check the mouth in case he has a baby tooth that's not coming out properly and his bottom. Do you wipe his bum down? Mac has a tight pocket so after wiping it i need to use a drying agent or he'll get that fishy smell. Witch hazel is good.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My girls are crate trained and I use the divider with it. I put the crate right next to my bed and when I hear her start whining I put her in the litter box and she goes right away then straight back into the crate. The key is to wake up as soon as you hear them and either take them out or put them in the litter box. I have had Lucy for a week now and we have not had once accident in the crate yet. Im glad it was a UTI and you got it figured out!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Glad to hear you pup is doing better, I would make sure that he only has enough room in his crate to turn around and stand up. It seems mean but you are doing it for the greater good of the dog, trust me he doesn't want to lay in pee either.

Members online

No members online now.