English Bulldog News' own Horse on Nature's Logic Homepage

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So I have a question. I checked on your site and I notice the dog food is Gluten free... Is that equivilent to grain free? I have one dog which needs grain free, but another that doesn't seem to do terrific on it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations Horse and mommie [MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION]!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I have a question. I checked on your site and I notice the dog food is Gluten free... Is that equivilent to grain free? I have one dog which needs grain free, but another that doesn't seem to do terrific on it.

I had this converstation yesterday with [MENTION=1311]Nature's Logic[/MENTION] and I will let them answer for you. :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow....... Horse has made the big time. We'll be able to say, "We knew him on EBN back when...............:)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
CONGRATS!!!! Is it not amazing what a good quality of food/snacks can do?? Vegas was the same until I changed his diet (and VERY STINKY) I have before and after pics. under Bulldog Nutrition on this site of him in just 4 short weeks!!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
thanks everyone! @%1;[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]@%1; def one of my fav pics too, thinking it's going to have to be on our christmas cards!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love the one where he is curled up like a baby! Sweeeepin'......in da dirt.... Zzzz

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is the sceptic in me ..... but when you see these websites and you read the success stories in the back of my mind I always wondered if they were made up and just a photo of some random dog!!! Now I know that our very own Horse and [MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION] are on this website with a true transformation story!!! And what a WONDERFUL pic!!!! :heart::up:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
This is the sceptic in me ..... but when you see these websites and you read the success stories in the back of my mind I always wondered if they were made up and just a photo of some random dog!!! Now I know that our very own Horse and [MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION] are on this website with a true transformation story!!! And what a WONDERFUL pic!!!! :heart::up:
yes, I always wondered if the dogs in these testimonials were actually eating the food! now we know that at least Horse's pic and story are the real thing!
I also emailed Barbara from Nature's Logic and said this, well actually it was Horse hee hee "Horse will be checking the mail daily for his food and treat coupons!" she responded saying she would look into it for him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.