Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: English Bulldog News' own Horse on Nature's Logic Homepage

I love the one where he is curled up like a baby! Sweeeepin'......in da dirt....

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

This is the sceptic in me ..... but when you see these websites and you read the success stories in the back of my mind I always wondered if they were made up and just a photo of some random dog!!! Now I know that our very own Horse and @laurentourville are on this website with a true transformation story!!! And what a WONDERFUL pic!!!!

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    This is the sceptic in me ..... but when you see these websites and you read the success stories in the back of my mind I always wondered if they were made up and just a photo of some random dog!!! Now I know that our very own Horse and @laurentourville are on this website with a true transformation story!!! And what a WONDERFUL pic!!!!
    yes, I always wondered if the dogs in these testimonials were actually eating the food! now we know that at least Horse's pic and story are the real thing!
    I also emailed Barbara from Nature's Logic and said this, well actually it was Horse hee hee "Horse will be checking the mail daily for his food and treat coupons!" she responded saying she would look into it for him!
    the bond between a child and their dog is beyond words...

There is a difference. Gluten does not equal grain. The RAW foods are grain-free as well as gluten free. The canned and dry are gluten free. Gluten comes from wheat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluten. There are other grains in some foods that do not create the same issues that some pets (and people) have with gluten. So a food can be gluten free and still have grain. Of course there are some foods that are completely grain-free, like our raw foods. Dogs and cats are not required to eat grain free. While they are predominantly carnivores, in the wild they eat their entire prey which includes the stomach and intestinal contents of the prey. This is often fruits, vegetables, and grains. This is why these other whole foods are included in our canned and dry formulas.
    Barbara at Nature's Logic

I can't speak for all websites but the testimonials on the Nature's Logic website are all real. Pet owners send them in voluntarily and we post them. You can see them all, with photos when we received them, at www.natureslogic.com Of course they are not all as good looking as Horse!
    Barbara at Nature's Logic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads