HELP!! My CoCo Chanel just thew up!!

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
My wife got home and our poor CoCo Chanel threw up.. I think she musta ate something she wasn't suppose to.
Is normal for dogs to throw up? Could this be serious?

This is her now laying now, relaxing. She looks sad. :(
I have her water bowls right next to her at the moment. If she throws up one more time, I will be leaving work and taking her to the vet.

image_1360281183633864.jpg

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
She could have eaten something or maybe has a bug. Don't panic just yet :)

If she continues to throw up or if she stops eating or drinking THEN you can run her to the vet. For now just give that sweet face a hug and watch her closely

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Was it yellow bile? Sometime they will do this when they are hungry. I would just watch her as [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] said could just be a bug or nothing at all, sometimes they just throw up. See if she will eat a little of her food and hope she will be better in the morning. Buddy threw up the other day, and right after that he eat his dinner and everything was OK after that.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
hows her poop? did you over feed her? what makes you think she ate something she shouldn't have? is it yellow slime? clear, or food?

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
hows her poop? did you over feed her? what makes you think she ate something she shouldn't have? is it yellow slime? clear, or food?

My wife said her poop is normal. I did not over feed her. She's always running around my room biting stuff. My wife said she saw some food there in the throw up . I asked to take a pic, but it was too late already, they had cleaned it up already. -

Last edited:
OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Actually CoCo Chanel just woke up 5-10 minutes ago and shes went to lay down with my wife and then she went to the couch. I a have fresh bowl of water for her. I have fresh food for her..

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
My wife has just confirmed with me her poop is normal.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor baby, hopefully it's just an upset tummy or a bug, but keep an eye on her. Whenever my male Bulldozer eats something he shouldn't, which is quite often lol.( He's eaten socks, rocks, sticks, paper towel, and last week he threw up a baby wipe) he usually will throw up, or have diarrhea , and will sometimes drool water from his mouth, then usually later in the day, he will throw up the object. Keep an eye on her, and if she continues to vomit, then get her checked out the vet. Hope it's nothing serious , and she feels better soon. Keep us posted

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
she's probably ok, exhale and try to relax and let her rest too. it's hard to relax when it's your first bully baby. keep and eye on her and see what happens tomorrow if she's better. we're here for you and her, all the way. it's going to be fine. :yes:

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
she's probably ok, exhale and try to relax and let her rest too. it's hard to relax when it's your first bully baby. keep and eye on her and see what happens tomorrow if she's better. we're here for you and her, all the way. it's going to be fine. :yes:

Yeah, I am just worried. That is my first bully baby :(. I just want to make sure she is ok. - I will def keep an eye on her . I will def update you guys on what is going on with her... Right now she's zzzZzzz. -
thank you alot sherry for the support. It feels good to be part of the bully community.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Aww poor baby, hopefully it's just an upset tummy or a bug, but keep an eye on her. Whenever my male Bulldozer eats something he shouldn't, which is quite often lol.( He's eaten socks, rocks, sticks, paper towel, and last week he threw up a baby wipe) he usually will throw up, or have diarrhea , and will sometimes drool water from his mouth, then usually later in the day, he will throw up the object. Keep an eye on her, and if she continues to vomit, then get her checked out the vet. Hope it's nothing serious , and she feels better soon. Keep us posted

Hopefully is nothing , and its a upset tummy. thank you for the support and help. I will be updating you guys

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll be around here on and off til Sunday night. Someone is always here. always , you're not alone. :assurred:

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Ok, :) - Quick question. Should I offer her food or just let her tummy rest till tomorrow?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor thing. Emma and Wilson toss their cookies often, well not like every day of course. Emma just threw up the other morning and Wilson has twice this past week. Not sure why but they're totally fine. Since she's young still I think it's ok to offer her a bit of food (not her normal feeding) and see how she does. If she wants more go ahead and let her have a bit more. Then feed her normally tomorrow.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Hey guys, I want to update you guys. Well last night I got home from work around midnight. I opened my door and CoCo Chanel got so excited and came running towards me. She was so active and happy.
I was hugging and she was licking me all over lol. She is doing much better now. She is eating like a pig again. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.