Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Tweeters or Twitters out there?

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Orange Park,FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Any Tweeters or Twitters out there?

I tweeted!!!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Any Tweeters or Twitters out there?

I saw it, yeah it works!!!

So, the benefit to this would be, that guests can tweet about English Bulldog News while they are here, without registering with EBN. I do hope, however, they will register with us and join in the fun!

Remember this, social networking is almost the 'key to success' if you are trying to do something positive in the world. Word of mouth is almost the same now as social networks, so if you think your facebook 'likes' and your 'tweets' and your 'diggs' and shares don't make a difference, they DO. As I continue to learn more about the internet and how it all works, I am hoping we can continue to help other bulldog owners, and STRIVE to find homes for the rescue dogs, and TEACH more about dog food. I find myself with tears in my eyes EVERYDAY, and these are TEARS OF JOY, because I see the difference in the dog food changes, I read all of your responses and testimonials, I am overjoyed that we are continuing to spread the word. And thank you ALL for helping us do it and being a part of it. THANK YOU!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads