Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

Default Waking up or going to bed??

Just wondering what your favorite part of the day is with your bully? I love when I take Bogey out of his crate early morning- he is so happy to see me, sneezes, snorts, gives kisses and there is NO biting!! Then again, we have our night time ritual: like clockwork, he gets sleepy around 8 pm- he is usually
    up on the couch with me, so cuddly and mushy! I take him for a sleepy potty trip around 9 and then he goes right to his crate and he snuggles into his bed and is snoring within 2 minutes! Two priceless times of my busy day!
    "We never really own a dog as much as they own us!"

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Waking up or going to bed??

Well I do like the night time cuddles, but seeing their happy faces in the morning is great.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Both for me really. Morning and bedtime are the only two times of the day Wilson will really let you cuddle on him. Any other time it's on his on terms.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Tiffany
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
    Likes (Received)

I love the wigglying butt and tail whenever he sees me for the first time in a while. Whether this is in the morning or when I come home from work I love it the same! And no biting in the morning?? That would be amazing! Rumble has some mornings where he is all loveable and will lay on my lap and go back to sleep but then other times watch out. It is like jaws woke up and Rumble stayed in the crate!

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I think my favorite time of the day is after they eat dinner. They all get so playful and silly, its really fun playing with them when they get like that! But I do love their night time snuggles before bed!
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Yes I would have to say that both getting up .. and going to bed are both my favorite things!! More bully kisses in the morning, and sleep bully cuddles at night!!

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

The mornings are difficult for us. He sleeps in his crate in the kitchen, and if he wakes up before 6, he won't stop crying for us.
    It's also hubby's time with Blue. He feeds him, plays with him and by the time I'm up, Blue's sleeping again.

The evenings are family time. Dinner and then tons of playing. We're hoping to exhaust the little piglet so he'll sleep until 6.. lol..

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

I have to say both, some mornings he's cuddling and others he's my little lion. When I come home in the afternoon his little wiggle butt goes a mile a minute and we take our daily walk out back through the woods.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Otis is most definitely NOT a morning person. I hate mornings with him. I have to drag him out of bed to go outside. Then I have to drag him back out of bed to go eat. Then I have to drag him out of the shower so that I can get in there. He sits in the shower because he knows I'm eventually going to turn the water on and he thinks he'll get a bath. I spent half the morning dragging him around the house.

Nighttime is all about him and Athena tearing the house apart playing. But bedtime is when my ut-oh turns into my cuddly, huggable sweetheart

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Big Easy Brain Drain Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
    Likes (Received)

Mine has to be when I get home from work in the evenings. Ellie will be waiting at the top of the stairs with her chest and head on the floor, butt as far in the air as it will go and wiggling back and forth until I get about 3 steps from the top. Then she tips over with a thud and is spread eagle waiting for her belly rubs.
    Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. - Cecil Beaton

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I can't pick each has its special moments ... Molly cuddles with me each and every time I sit down, she jumps up on my lap and lays up against me normally with her head on my shoulder and she sleeps snuggled right up against me all night long but when it comes to Diesel my little mr. independent dog, he doesn't like to be held at all so he will lay next to me but prefers to be on the floor, close enough that he can touch me with his paw but not being cuddled until its time to go to bed then he will jump up on my bed and wait for me to come in the bedroom (he barks at me if I take too long) and does his wiggle butt dance and he lets me cuddle with him and that's when he gives all his kisses and snuggles, sometimes he sleeps on the bed next to me but most times after he has had his share of kisses and cuddles he jumps down and gets in his own bed to sleep then in the morning he has started a new ritual which I completely adore, if he slept in the bed with me he will wake up and stand next to me with his head resting on my face so sweet and gentle when I open my eyes he gives me kisses and if I don't get up he will put his head up against mine and push at me, its too funny always starts my morning with a giggle. So far that has been the best alarm ever!!!!
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

I get to see him in the mornings when I let him out of his crate, but I rarely get to tuck him in to bed at night. My husband usually does that part. However, coming home from work every day my husband will bring Winston out to see Mama, and I absolutely love it when he flattens his ears, trots towards me, and wiggles his little butt like it's going to fall off. So cute! And then he gets lots of scratches and huggles and kisses.

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads