Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Waking up or going to bed??

you would think after being in his crate all night Ace would be instantly ready to go out and potty, but he takes his sweet time. Slowly cllimbs out of the crate, then wiggles and can't get enough hugs and then crawls on his belly to the bedroom door then waits for more hugging, then goes to the sliding door and sits and won't go out till I do. Back in and wiggling and wanting more attention. When I get home in the evenings its like he hasn't seen me in a month. So excited and craving attention and rubbing. At night before crate time he is hell on wheels but when he finally gives out, if he does, when he gets in his crate he is asleep and snoring in just a few minutes. And the snoring at night changes depth and tone, It woke me up in the wee hours this morning and I lay there wondering when it would change, in a few minutes he moved and was snooring but quieter and I could get back to sleep

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Waking up or going to bed??

I'm the same, I enjoy both, although when I have to work, our morning ritual is different than when I'm home. When I am working, the morning is a quicker trip out for duties, and then back inside, as I have to jump in the shower and get ready for work, I leave at 7:30 am, but thankfully I only work 3 days a week, so I am home from Friday to Monday. Our mornings on my at home days are much nicer, we go out for our duties, then come back , they eat breakfast, and then play together, until they get tired then I get my cuddles. In the evenings, they either lay on the couch beside me, or on the floor in front of my feet. Love my cuddle times.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads