Would love to share our home with a new bullie.

vikkibaker43

Feb 6, 2013
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby
We have four fur babies who are unfortunately no longer babies. Have always loved the bullie breed and would love one (or yes, 2 more). The problem I have is I am a true believer your dog will pick you. All of our dogs are rescues of one type or another and all picked us and would not let us go without them. We are hoping to go to Carolina Pet Pantry's bullie Q but does anyone have any other suggestions?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have four fur babies who are unfortunately no longer babies. Have always loved the bullie breed and would love one (or yes, 2 more). The problem I have is I am a true believer your dog will pick you. All of our dogs are rescues of one type or another and all picked us and would not let us go without them. We are hoping to go to Carolina Pet Pantry's bullie Q but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Hi .... I work with Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs and we cover all of Ohio. We do have a facebook page where you can see all the bullies that are currently up for adoption, and also the ones that we have on medical hold but that will be available very soon.

You would need to fill out our adoption application form and we will do a vet check, references and also do a home visit.

If you are interested you can PM me your email address and I'll send you our adoption application ... :up:

Here's the link to the face book page!! http://www.facebook.com/RescueOhio

Most Reactions