im going out of my mind!!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko went to be neutered today i left him at the vets at 8am.. Shed a little tear on the way home! Knowing he was locked in a cage when i left broke my heart hes never been in a cage before we didnt crate train him hes always been free. Its 11.58am and im going out of my mind the vets told me if i hadnt herd anything then to ring at about 2pm but time seems to be going so slow it might as well be going backwards! Im so lost without him here and worried and the poor boy hasnt got a clue whats goin on he doesnt know why mummy left him and why some strange man locked him in a cage and god knows what else .. I keep torturin myself thinkin bad things! Ive tried to keep mysely busy but ive run out of things to clean and my skin baby is napping... Im so silly! I cant wait to see my MeekMeek again later and get him home where he belongs .. I wish i never put him through all of this now love him .. I just need to keep thinking its for the best in the long run x

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh hon i know this feeling well waiting on news of sarah when she had her emergency spay last year. he will be fine and dogs are very adaptable and this is a very short period of time so like lucy-licious said put on a movie or something and if you need to call and ask about your dog nothing wrong with that. you really are doing the best thing for him. :yes:

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Thankyou both you must think ive got some screws loose in my head lol. I just need a great big cwtch :hug2: .. Im debatin waking up the Mr to talk to lol he wont be happy though he works 12hr night shifts! I wish he could of taken Meeko i wouldnt be torturin myself so much then!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:assurred: ............ Of course your crazy.... you are here arent you??? :laugh: Now quit worrying ;)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
He'll be fine. I'm sure he's being spoiled rotten. He'll be home before you know it. Hang in there.

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
He'll be fine. I'm sure he's being spoiled rotten. He'll be home before you know it. Hang in there.

There is much truth in that statement. When ever we take Ike to the vet (or anywhere else) hardly anyone will just walk by and pay no attention to him. Bullies seem to attract much attention! Meeko will not be ignored:)

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hes homeeee :dance: ... Everything went fine. He went crazy when he seen me lol. All the vet staff came out to say bye bue to him theyve took a shine to him and wanted to keep him there lol. They saod his personality was amazing and he was adorabull and i should be proud <3 which i am :p thankyou all for keeping me sane (sort of lol) ;) x

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Oops my spelling was awful (stupid touch screen fone) but im sure u can guess what i mean lol xx

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hes just led down sleeping now. Hes ate a bit of food and kept it down so hes ok. When he sits up he hunches his back and cries tho the poor boy. My skin baby doesnt understand and keeps crawlin over to kiss him and smother him x

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I suppose crating the skin baby isnt an option???? ROFL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the world of bullies! Just like our 2 legged kids, they make us worry so! I felt the same way with each surgery my pups had. If you trust your vet then don't worry. Just think how much he will love you when you pick him up! :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awww glad he came out of it ok and is sleeping by you. Sorry I didn't send my well wishes early too. :hug: It's always unnerving when they go under.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.