Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A baby brother for Miss Tallulah?

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A baby brother for Miss Tallulah?

Sorry I'm late to the post. all I have to say is. Don't you have that baby bully yet??? what are you waiting for? Christmas LOL
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs4me View Post
    @Tooleysmom - I am a big believer in 2 or more LOL I love watching Diesel & Molly play together they rely on each other for comfort and support they love and protect each other and of course they adore their mommy When I had the rescue in the house he even joined in the play. It's amazing how bulldogs love to be with each other, at least in my experience! I sometimes get to babysit bulldogs for the breeder I got my dogs from and have had as many as 9 bulldogs in the house at one time and it always amazes me how they group together for play!

I say getting another bullie baby is always a good idea, just make sure to make a smooth introduction and set real clear rules, boundaries and limitations and be consistent and things will be great!! good luck and keep us updated
    you have been a real inspiration to me and one of the reasons I started thinking about is. You seemed to have so much joy with wall to wall Bullies. I have contacted Tallulah's breeder and we will be having a serious talk after she returns from California. She knows Tallulah well from all the emails and photos and updates and I am sure she will make sure the new puppy compliments Tallulah.

“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member Trod1's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tina
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Olive, Oscar
    Likes (Received)

We just adopted a 2nd Bully and Olive is 1. I think she enjoys Oscar,her new brother who is 18 mos, much of the time. There will definitely be a period of adjustment for Tallulah but then she will likely love having a playmate. if you rescue, try and get as much information as you can about temperament, activity level etc, It will help you make the best choice for your next Bully. Good Luck
    In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

My older bully is just over two years old and we got a puppy for him just four weeks ago. At first he was a bit hesitant, but after day three they were playing together and after three weeks they're best buddies. Usko thinks Voitto is the best toy we ever brought to him. I'm sure the puppy has brought more meaning to his life, he is not so dependend on our attention. He doesn't really do anything by himself so if we weren't with him he was just sleeping. Now they have each other and we make sure Ukso still get time and attention just for himself from us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads