FurCode??

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I'm thinking of ordering one for Dexter & Paris. Has anyone used it?

**this could be on the wrong board, please move it if it is**

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just bought 2 collars and 2 plates. I think they are awesome. Just simply scan the code with your smart phone and any info you want to share will pop up. You might even be able to scan the photo with your phone and get my info. Uh.....you can, so I edited the photo to stop anyone from successfully trying.

Last edited:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Had to look up what FurCode was, but we use practically the same thing for Ellie. Ours is made by PetHub though. Exact same concept. PetHub seems to have a wider selection of tags while FurCode seems to offer more of the collars and tags that are part of the collar. I really like it though.

Last edited:
OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I liked the price and the accessibility. Dexter doesn't wear a collar but he might now. Do y'all's babies wear a collar? I'd never walk him by it, just our harness is for walking but I always thought they shouldn't wear collars.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie only wears a collar when she's not in the house. We put her tags on a very small carabiner that we can swap easily between her collar and harness.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion wears a harness because she's a pita. Vegas does have a collar....but it is so loose on him he often scratches his ear and flips to collar off. We also only walk them in a harness.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.