Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't recall seeing that color choice on AKC papers- or have I just forgotten?

BUT, all the seal comments are hysterical!

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for the link. I did see Bronze, but still do not see Bronze Seal. Do not get me wrong-I think your baby is beautiful! i just had never seen, or did not remember seeing a choice on the papers, where you would check Bronze Seal.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love the bronze color , it looks very sleek. I also think it would be a fine addition to the breed since it's probably not a dominant color like black.

However, it's most rare color breeders ethics I question, but the bullies are beautiful. I saw a gorgeous "lilac" bulldog once and they had a price tag of $40,000.

Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, Lisa. Some "rare" color breeders overlook conformation, and possible faults-concentrating on getting rare colors-and MO' money! That is my concern-they are not always looking to improve the BREED. (Gretzky is so handsome-I am NOT referring to him, at all) Just in general.

Ruthy

Dec 27, 2013
Scotland
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Obi (Obey Giant), Cooper, Missy
Hi people lol ye it dose sound nuts saying bronze seal known as bronze but that's what she said when i got him and he is registered. I paid the same price for obi as i did for my red and white bulldog im not one of those crazy people that would go nuts for a color i was curious had never heard of it before as soon as i seen him i loved him. I do understand that people are going crazy and paying crazy prices also. My breeder had two bronze in her litter which were a surprise for her she sold them for the same price as all the ther puppies in the litter. I was just lucky i guess that she isn't a color breeder. She was more concerned about were he was going and would he be looked after.

Last edited:
OP
GretzkysMomma

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
[MENTION=6048]AmyEbert[/MENTION] same here! I was just in the right place, at the right time. Gretzky had 2 litter mates with him, (girl fawn and white, and another bronze boy) but he was the only one that would follow me around. Love at first sight.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I just wanted to say the beginning of this thread made me lol. :) "Calling all bronze seal bullies!"....."Lola barks like a seal if that counts!"....."....my white bullie turns a muddy brown color, does that count?.."....."bronze seal bacon is the best kind"...."You mean bronze SEARED bacon"....."delicious" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahaha yes all these comments are hilarious. and i guess we all learned something new :D i do love the coloring!

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Never heard of bronze seal before, i think ours are considered Red Brindle, maybe thats what you mean??? I'm not sure really as i am color blind, all that matters to me is that I know they are too cute!!!!!

OP
GretzkysMomma

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
This picture shows his bronze coloring.

3y6esane.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.