Bogey 16 weeks!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Our little man is growing by leaps and bounds! He is about 22 pounds and is a neighborhood celebrity! He LOVES all people, especially men and kids, and is so gentle when he greets other dogs!
He goes to doggie daycare once a week where he is loved as much as if he was theirs.
Potty training is going really well, ans in the past few days he is actually waiting at the door to go out ( previously he would go
to the door, but we only had a nano second to get him out!
He has had a time adjusting to a good food, despite my desire to keep him on the Fromms. He loved it, but his stools were never formed once I got him to more than 1/2 cup. After a lot of trial and error, we are settling in on Purevita Bison and he is doing great on it. I do plan to add NVI raw to his kibble once he is on this awhile because the protein content is lower than Most other kibble. His coat is soft and beautiful.
Biting is much less! He is responding to no and ignoring. He will get a little out of hand if he is overtired, but things are SO much better!
We just love this little guy!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Bogey at 9 weeks and 16 weeks!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Love the size comparison pix! Growing like a weed!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
amazing how fast he's growing. what a sweetheart :luv:
give him a big kiss from me..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW, he is getting to be a big boy, and so handsome!! :luv:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow hes getting so big how awsome for you. i hope the food works out mary for you and bogey :2thumbs:

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
Hey good luck with the food! "Z" is getting good with going out. 11 weeks old yesterday. Watching them grow and learn...priceless!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online