ACV Question..

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
So last night I was in Walmart and decided to get some ACV. I am not sure if I can use this one. Can someone confirm this with me?
4220364_f120.jpg - White House Apple cider Vinegar

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I'm not going to be much help because I don't know if it matters what brand you use. Another post was referring to the one with the "mother" on the lable. I found this at the grocery store so I picked it up.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359908756.079823.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Depends on which expert you listen too. Since discovering the benefits of ACV I've researched lots of articles and the use of both is widespread. I have been using the Bragg brand, it's more $ and the bottle is smaller, I'm going to test out the purified variety to see if I notice a difference. I know a vet who did a you tube video and she uses the white vinegar. Time will tell, but I will test the other two before I make my decision. Either one will not hurt your Bully

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I paid $10 for this bottle. I've read numerous articles about ACV and the benefits it has for your bully. My question is now the bottle I have can I use if not I can simply return it and look for the Bragg brand.

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I think the unpasteurized has more benefits but I pretty sure you can go ahead and use the pasteurized with out harmful affects.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Thank you very Much..
Full teaspoon or half?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yes , you can use it, it won't hurt your bully. I see your label says all natural, so it's probably good. I use the Braggs as well because I've read it's better to use a brand that has the " mother in it", and because its organic, I buy mine at the health store Nutrition House, and it's $10.00. I am not sure if one brand is better than the other, but as long as its all natural it certainly won't hurt and is probably comparable to other brands. I use 1 Tbsp a day in their drinking water.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Yes , you can use it, it won't hurt your bully. I see your label says all natural, so it's probably good. I use the Braggs as well because I've read it's better to use a brand that has the " mother in it", and because its organic, I buy mine at the health store Nutrition House, and it's $10.00. I am not sure if one brand is better than the other, but as long as its all natural it certainly won't hurt and is probably comparable to other brands. I use 1 Tbsp a day in their drinking water.

Ahh ok. I understand. I just wanted to make sure, didn't want to cause any harm to my DIVA bully. lol. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i dont see a problem with using it wont hurt your bully. i use the bragg brand but thats just because thats what my grocery store had. i started out with one teaspoon but now i do 2 so i will see if i see a difference. ive heard some bullies wont drink it so thats why i just used one teaspoon to get them used to it. mine drink it fine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.