Thread: ACV Question..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Default ACV Question..

So last night I was in Walmart and decided to get some ACV. I am not sure if I can use this one. Can someone confirm this with me?
    -4220364_f120-jpg - White House Apple cider Vinegar

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)

I'm not going to be much help because I don't know if it matters what brand you use. Another post was referring to the one with the "mother" on the lable. I found this at the grocery store so I picked it up.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359908756-079823-jpg

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ACV Question..

Depends on which expert you listen too. Since discovering the benefits of ACV I've researched lots of articles and the use of both is widespread. I have been using the Bragg brand, it's more $ and the bottle is smaller, I'm going to test out the purified variety to see if I notice a difference. I know a vet who did a you tube video and she uses the white vinegar. Time will tell, but I will test the other two before I make my decision. Either one will not hurt your Bully
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

I paid $10 for this bottle. I've read numerous articles about ACV and the benefits it has for your bully. My question is now the bottle I have can I use if not I can simply return it and look for the Bragg brand.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Uni & Boadie
    Likes (Received)

I think the unpasteurized has more benefits but I pretty sure you can go ahead and use the pasteurized with out harmful affects.
    In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Yes, use it.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Thank you very Much..
    Full teaspoon or half?

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Yes , you can use it, it won't hurt your bully. I see your label says all natural, so it's probably good. I use the Braggs as well because I've read it's better to use a brand that has the " mother in it", and because its organic, I buy mine at the health store Nutrition House, and it's $10.00. I am not sure if one brand is better than the other, but as long as its all natural it certainly won't hurt and is probably comparable to other brands. I use 1 Tbsp a day in their drinking water.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Yes , you can use it, it won't hurt your bully. I see your label says all natural, so it's probably good. I use the Braggs as well because I've read it's better to use a brand that has the " mother in it", and because its organic, I buy mine at the health store Nutrition House, and it's $10.00. I am not sure if one brand is better than the other, but as long as its all natural it certainly won't hurt and is probably comparable to other brands. I use 1 Tbsp a day in their drinking water.
    Ahh ok. I understand. I just wanted to make sure, didn't want to cause any harm to my DIVA bully. lol.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

i dont see a problem with using it wont hurt your bully. i use the bragg brand but thats just because thats what my grocery store had. i started out with one teaspoon but now i do 2 so i will see if i see a difference. ive heard some bullies wont drink it so thats why i just used one teaspoon to get them used to it. mine drink it fine.

Remove Ads