Thread: Destin

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Destin

Quote Originally Posted by luis323 View Post
    Ok.. .. Is that the brand hibiclens ? Ahh ok. My brother has a bully and he gives his bully this brand of food I give mines and has no issues whats so ever..
    I guess mine might have some issue with it.
    You will find..one food just doesn't work well on all Bully's. Even in the same litter. But I am not a food expert..if you decide to explore a food change.. @cowsmom is who you want to contact. She helped me with Jake.

Im not sure if Angie (Lucy-licious) got back to you about her food for her Bully's..but she is in England and she has totally different food available.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    You will find..one food just doesn't work well on all Bully's. Even in the same litter. But I am not a food expert..if you decide to explore a food change.. @cowsmom is who you want to contact. She helped me with Jake.

Im not sure if Angie (Lucy-licious) got back to you about her food for her Bully's..but she is in England and she has totally different food available.

I am definitely going to explore for a new brand of food or stay on the same brand but different type of food instead of chicken.. Oh ok, yeah she just got back to me right now

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

I am looking at the other food they provide for Blue Wilderness. I see they have Puppy
    Turkey and Potato recipe.. I am seeing right now all they have is Chucken most likey..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

My two local stores for food are Petsmart and Petco. Walmart has IAMS food. I think Petco has Wellness Core Food- I am not so sure.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luis323 View Post
    My two local stores for food are Petsmart and Petco. Walmart has IAMS food. I think Petco has Wellness Core Food- I am not so sure.
    No Iams! Not good food! Check out Petflow. Use the link here on home page and you can get free shipping. They carry everything and very quick delivery. Free shipping with $49 order and they have great cust service. Don't change without lots of research. Too many switches would be bad for her. And make sure to do a slow transition over 10 days to2 weeks

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

@luis323 i see blue buffalo has a turkey and potato and a lamb and oatmeal for puppies you may want to check out. thats all i have time to check out for now but if you pm me i can remember to look for some more if needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads