Gonna be a tough day

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kendall -- thank you so much for giving her a save place to stay and transition to a new life.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I admire you, Kendall. You're giving this little girl a new lease on life and introducing her to your loving home. Good luck with everything...I know it's hard work but I know it will be so worth it.

RAKA Bulldogs

Jan 24, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
You're a saint, I know everyone else has already said that, but you are! Sounds like your home will be like heaven for her. Even if you called those breeders to warn them and they didn't sell to her, unfortunately, she will find someone else to sell to her. Can this problem with her poop be repaired with surgery, or no? I've never heard of such a thing. Poor girl - imagine how that must feel? We were talking anal glands the other day, it wouldn't be severly infected or impacted anal glands that is causing her all this grief, would it? I wish you all the best, and I'd like to hear updates on how she is doing. :2thumbs:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What the Heck?? Why do people do this :poo:? These people took this sweet little girl knowing she had the disability, and were ok with it when they took her, then to no fault of her own, as they didn't put a diaper on her even though they knew she couldn't hold her poop, she pooped all over the place and then they want to blame the poor dog? Plus they don't want to pay for a good quality dog food, then why get a dog? I don't understand some people , you go out and buy an expensive breed of dog, then mistreat and neglect it, don't treat it as a member of the family, as it should, and keep it crated, or tied up in the back yard, and ignore the poor thing. Why do people get an innocent puppy, and then do this to them, and then when it no longer suits them, or due to neglect and lack of proper care, socialization and training they blame the dog and then just discard it. Then to top it all off they are going to buy another puppy, and most probably will treat the next one the same way. These people shouldn't own a bully or any other dog, as they are irresponsible and too selfish. Thank goodness for you that you are taking this sweet girl and giving her a second chance, a better diet, and the training she needs, so she can be placed in a forever home where she will be loved, and taken care of as she deserves.

Last edited:
OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Well we finally got her diapers and found a way to keep it on w mattress clips haha.. They work so far! Well we had her outside for a while then brought here in a kenneled her in the hall way that way she could be w us and see us but ended up having to put towels over the baby gate so she would see ours. They are so curious about her and don't understand why she is mean to them. Poor Libby has had her feelings hurt when Annabelle barks and growls. She did do good and didn't growl at Bo before bed!! Hopefully I will be able to sit down and read all her papers soon! We are almost finished with remodeling our kitchen, but done for the weekend now tomorrow I will be getting food ready for our Super Bowl party!

hughesjo

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nelson
You are a saint for taking this gorgeous bully girl on. She is the image facially of my 10 month old bulldog Nelson and she also has the sticky up ears just like him too. More pics please!! I have finally found another bully baby with the same ears, I thought my Nelson was unique.

I am sure with a little patience and love you will soon win her trust, I feel so sorry for her having that condition. She needs a special mama.

Good luck with everything and we all support you here on EBN :2thumbs:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Ok thanks tell them to keep a spot open for her. I kinda want to see how she reacts to ours and everything before we move her again. That way they will know what to expect. And I wanna see how much a food difference will be.

When I was texting the lady through out the week she kept referring to the food as a 31.99 bag and all so that told me they weren't willing to pay the price and just to think they will be getting another one shortly ugh I kinda wanna call the breeder up and tell them about everything!

If the breeder was a reputable breeder they would have taken the dog back or never placed her with an obviously inexperienced owner with this health problem. I doubt this breeder cares where their dogs go. Poor baby. God bless you for rescuing her from this horrible situation.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
If the breeder was a reputable breeder they would have taken the dog back or never placed her with an obviously inexperienced owner with this health problem. I doubt this breeder cares where their dogs go. Poor baby. God bless you for rescuing her from this horrible situation.

Good point. I hate people sometimes.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months

Yes and I believe they did try to give her back to the breeder!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, they r getting another eb. Disgusting! I don't understand people who get a pup and get rid of them cuz they r too much work or too sick for them to bother with. Then to turn around and get another, disgusting. Glad you were able to save her! As young as she is I am sure with training and love she will come around.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360001111.527612.jpg

Here is miss Annabelle this morning. SHe helped me get ready this morning :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Thank you so much for taking time to save her and welcoming her into your home. Hopefully she'll get friendler by the day.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Thank you so much for taking time to save her and welcoming her into your home. Hopefully she'll get friendler by the day.

She has her moments. I'm gonna work with them tonight.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.