Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gonna be a tough day

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    You mean they haven't had her diapered up and have been letting her just poop everywhere? Shame on both of them if so. I'm glad she leaving there could have ended up being an abuse situation maybe if frustrations and tempers flew. You're taking on quite a bit there Kendall, to you for doing so.
    OR were they just leaving that poor baby outside and never letting her in?? Thank God for you @lexterwayne that you've rescued her.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Thank goodness for folks like you in the world. She probably doesn't know what real love is. ..... hoping she soon will. Thanks for being a brave foster mom.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

You are so great for fostering her! Glad to know she will be in a great home!
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Kendall -- thank you so much for giving her a save place to stay and transition to a new life.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I admire you, Kendall. You're giving this little girl a new lease on life and introducing her to your loving home. Good luck with everything...I know it's hard work but I know it will be so worth it.

Potty Trainer Become a 4 Paw Member RAKA Bulldogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oscar
    Likes (Received)

You're a saint, I know everyone else has already said that, but you are! Sounds like your home will be like heaven for her. Even if you called those breeders to warn them and they didn't sell to her, unfortunately, she will find someone else to sell to her. Can this problem with her poop be repaired with surgery, or no? I've never heard of such a thing. Poor girl - imagine how that must feel? We were talking anal glands the other day, it wouldn't be severly infected or impacted anal glands that is causing her all this grief, would it? I wish you all the best, and I'd like to hear updates on how she is doing.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

What the Heck?? Why do people do this ? These people took this sweet little girl knowing she had the disability, and were ok with it when they took her, then to no fault of her own, as they didn't put a diaper on her even though they knew she couldn't hold her poop, she pooped all over the place and then they want to blame the poor dog? Plus they don't want to pay for a good quality dog food, then why get a dog? I don't understand some people , you go out and buy an expensive breed of dog, then mistreat and neglect it, don't treat it as a member of the family, as it should, and keep it crated, or tied up in the back yard, and ignore the poor thing. Why do people get an innocent puppy, and then do this to them, and then when it no longer suits them, or due to neglect and lack of proper care, socialization and training they blame the dog and then just discard it. Then to top it all off they are going to buy another puppy, and most probably will treat the next one the same way. These people shouldn't own a bully or any other dog, as they are irresponsible and too selfish. Thank goodness for you that you are taking this sweet girl and giving her a second chance, a better diet, and the training she needs, so she can be placed in a forever home where she will be loved, and taken care of as she deserves.
    Last edited by Vikinggirl; 02-03-2013 at 02:25 AM.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Well we finally got her diapers and found a way to keep it on w mattress clips haha.. They work so far! Well we had her outside for a while then brought here in a kenneled her in the hall way that way she could be w us and see us but ended up having to put towels over the baby gate so she would see ours. They are so curious about her and don't understand why she is mean to them. Poor Libby has had her feelings hurt when Annabelle barks and growls. She did do good and didn't growl at Bo before bed!! Hopefully I will be able to sit down and read all her papers soon! We are almost finished with remodeling our kitchen, but done for the weekend now tomorrow I will be getting food ready for our Super Bowl party!
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nelson
    Likes (Received)

You are a saint for taking this gorgeous bully girl on. She is the image facially of my 10 month old bulldog Nelson and she also has the sticky up ears just like him too. More pics please!! I have finally found another bully baby with the same ears, I thought my Nelson was unique.

I am sure with a little patience and love you will soon win her trust, I feel so sorry for her having that condition. She needs a special mama.

Good luck with everything and we all support you here on EBN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lexterwayne View Post
    Ok thanks tell them to keep a spot open for her. I kinda want to see how she reacts to ours and everything before we move her again. That way they will know what to expect. And I wanna see how much a food difference will be.

When I was texting the lady through out the week she kept referring to the food as a 31.99 bag and all so that told me they weren't willing to pay the price and just to think they will be getting another one shortly ugh I kinda wanna call the breeder up and tell them about everything!
    If the breeder was a reputable breeder they would have taken the dog back or never placed her with an obviously inexperienced owner with this health problem. I doubt this breeder cares where their dogs go. Poor baby. God bless you for rescuing her from this horrible situation.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lexterwayne View Post
    I kinda wanna call the breeder up and tell them about everything!
    Please, please do. These people don't deserve a dog of any kind.

Thank god for YOU and your desire to help this poor little girl.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRN View Post
    If the breeder was a reputable breeder they would have taken the dog back or never placed her with an obviously inexperienced owner with this health problem. I doubt this breeder cares where their dogs go. Poor baby. God bless you for rescuing her from this horrible situation.
    Good point. I hate people sometimes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads