Hi

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Im back I missed you guys. Let me start by saying my nit being around wasn't intentional. My family made a choice to no longer have the internet in our home. Its very tempting to some teenagers. I had access through my phone but it wouldn't support ebn. I have a new phone now that WILL.
Updates Ruby turned 1 last sunday. So hard to believe.
We had to say goodbye to Tyson....but it was for the best.
We are currently looking for a show prospect puppy and may have found 1. That's really about it . How are you all???

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
What a great parent you are! I really applaud you :2thumbs:going against the "mainstream" and stopping the Internet!! Too many parents don't want to put up that fight and give in to the pressures of raising teens. Not that Internet access can't be monitored, but it is a 24/7 job and there is soooo much stuff out there! I totally respect your decision!! Now, welcome back here! I am a mama to a 15 week old who tests our resolve on a day to day basis, but he is so darned cute, and we just love him!! Again, good job mama- with both your skin kids and gorgeous furry one!!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
20130127_142634.jpg

Ruby

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Hi [MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] thanks. You're puppy is beautiful. I'm Jen i,'ve been hanging a around here for oh probably a couple years now I think and when I started I had a puppy that drove me crazy just like you. It gets better....lots better. Good luck.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hiya *waves* :hiya: depending on how long you've been logged off im not sure if weve met! Let me start by saying omg Your Ruby is soo cute.
Let me introduce myself just incase... My name is Tasha im 24 years old from South Wales UK. I have a 7 month old furr baby named Meeko who we got at 9weeks old hes such a good boy trained easily (thank god) and he is bein neutered next week. and a nearly 8 month old skin baby named Demari - Jay. Theyr best of friends! Nice to meet you :happydance:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=6330]ncra6761[/MENTION] hi good to meet you i love love love your profile pic!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ruby is 1 already!!!!!!!!

Wow ..... I remember you announcing you were on your way to the hospital!!!! Surely that wasn't a year ago??? :bigeyes:

Welcome back!! We missed you! :luv:

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Welcome back....it'll be great to have some more expertise around. Your puppy is so CUTE!!!!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=7909]PapaSmurf2[/MENTION] thanks i really need to change that pic that is a pic of my Dozer who is no longer with us but yes he was beautiful.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Tyson went to be with Dozer.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
He had gotten very sick and he wasnt happy healthy or comfortable. Thats why my comment was that it was for the best. Idk i try to think that way about it but it kills me sometimes. I guess i was just trying to avoid talking about it and crying again lol

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] here is the thread

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts