Hi

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Welcome back - I'm Lynn and I have a year old (best boy ever) named Otis. I swear, I'm obsessed with this dog, my life runs around him. I also have an 18 year old son who graduated high school last year. Your daughter is precious.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So it's about time you get back here you slacker. (joking) Glad you are back and sorry to hear about Tyson, but he is with his brother now and pain free.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jen!!!! Missed you girl. Happy birthday to Ruby... I do follow you pics of her on FB-she is a beauty. So sorry about Tyson but he pain free and playing with Dozer and Nitschke. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: :hiya: Jenifer. It's so good to see you again. So sorry to hear about Tyson, I loved that boy. But now he's with Dozer and in peace. You guys have him such a wonderful life that he deserved at the end. Man not having the internet at times would be wonderful. How'd that feel disconnecting the cord? I can't believe it's been a year already since Ruby arrived. :birthday: to both of you too. Wilson's now two and Emma's 14 months now. And Jack's 2 also and really doing well. He doesn't have anymore bouts with his HOD now. :clap:

So looking forward to seeing you around here again. :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh ps.......I would have responded earlier but work got in my way, then I got home and worked out and washed all three kiddos and well, here it is almost 8 on my corner of the world.....time just flies by it seems. :confused:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome back Jennifer and Ruby. been too long. getting rid of internet with teen's in the house, Great! and good for you mum

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Great to see you! I'm sorry to hear about Tyson. Welcome back.

That kiddo of yours is model material! Totes Adorbes.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] It has been too long. I've missed you all and I've missed staring at pics of that adorabull Griz of yours . I still WANT him! [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Thanks!! We think she is probably the cutest thing we've ever seen but we're hoping she grows up to be an astrophysicist lol.

Most Reactions