Vegas is smarter than you think.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Tonight I needed to give Vegas's face a good wiping down. He was totally passed out, snoring loudly and I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and got out his Mal a Ket wipes. I gently open the bathroom door and came out, low and behold he was crouched in the far back of his crate watching me. It is amazing through a closed door and him being passed out that he knew what I was doing!!

I just simply said "It's OK, you got to come out sometime" and waited and waited and waited! Finally I had to go in for him and shut the crate door. Needless to say after chasing him through the kitchen and living room he finally just sat down and I got him. After a good face wipe and a treat, he is back to snoozing the evening away. :whew:

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Tonight I needed to give Vegas's face a good wiping down. He was totally passed out, snoring loudly and I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and got out his Mal a Ket wipes. I gently open the bathroom door and came out, low and behold he was crouched in the far back of his crate watching me. It is amazing through a closed door and him being passed out that he knew what I was doing!!

I just simply said "It's OK, you got to come out sometime" and waited and waited and waited! Finally I had to go in for him and shut the crate door. Needless to say after chasing him through the kitchen and living room he finally just sat down and I got him. After a good face wipe and a treat, he is back to snoozing the evening away. :whew:

I would have loved to have seen this series of events! For some reason Rumble comes to us when we go to get the wipes and then will follow us so we can try to clean his face. He gets us back by chewing the wipe and trying to bite though. I'm thinking the chasing around the house may be better!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The video would have been priceless.... he is a very smart boy!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
as soon as I shake the bottle, they run behind chairs and sofas

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a smart boy alright, that would have made a good video.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I have become the master of the sneak attack (face wiper).... Still 50% of the time I'm chasing Schultz around with a washcloth....it's their super (dog) hearing we don't have a chance....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's funny ... sweet little Vegas ................ next time video is essential!!! :yes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
He wasn't going to go down without a fight:ROFL:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver gets this look on his face if I even go anywhere near the area I keep face wipes or eye drops and immediately runs into the corner where he thinks I can't see him!! Good boy Vegas, teach mommy that you aren't just beauty, you got brains too

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's smarter than YOU think. I always knew he had it in him!! :guycelebrate: Go Vegas, Go Vegas, Go Vegas :guycelebrate:

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
That's hilarious! I clean Til's face by initiating a game of tug with the baby wipe. She LOVES ripping paper and always takes the bait. Then, when she is gripping one end of the wipe, I turn it up and clean her wrinkles ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.