Is this girly or masculine??

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I recently bought Rumble a t-shirt that says Sexy and I Know It. I thought it was amazing but my husband informed me when he got home that it made Rumble look like a girl and that he would not wear it around him. I have asked other people and they think that is crazy. Rumble is quite confident and knows he is good looking so I thought it fit his personality well. :tongue: Please give your honest opinion...is this girly or masculine? 312346_781661217831_451692025_n.jpg154190_781661357551_1278555398_n.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Men, gotta love 'em! Personally and truthfully, I think it's great, it's on a BLACK
t-shirt, what's more masculine than that? See what the men on here say.

Coach

Dec 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel
Sissified, no doubt! However, it's a cute thought and my wife pulls this stuff all the time. Cute thought = let it slide, for the day... Ha

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I think it looks awesome! It doesn't look either girly or masculine to me- just cute.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I think it looks awesome! It doesn't look either girly or masculine to me- just cute.

I agree w/TracyT...it's either way...I'd have put it on Brutus and he was
​very butch, lol

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well, if it wasn't written is leopard print with a pink and purple outline, I'd agree with you. However, I gotta go with your hubby on this one.. sorry :tongue: lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I asked a couple of my bullies, and Buddy said no way would he wear it, but BeBe and Lucy said they would wear it. So there you have it, strait from the bully mouths.

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
As long as I am not the only one who thought it was okay for a male to wear then I am fine! I realized it had leopard on it and purple but that is some of the crazy things LMFAO would wear so I thought it would be ok. I will just to have to let Rumble wear it when my husband is at work!:p

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I'm a guy, and I would............................................. not ................................. wear it... definitely girly sorry

Coach

Dec 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel
Maybe dress him like Right Said Fred. Too little fish net shirt and a leather spike collar, haha...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.