That wasn't very lady like Cleo!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Cleo just let out the loudest toot which surprised her and then had the audacity to turn around and sniff the air and make a face at the smell!! Well, it's your smell you nasty girl!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Cleo just let out the loudest toot which surprised her and then had the audacity to turn around and sniff the air and make a face at the smell!! Well, it's your smell you nasty girl!

LOL...welcome to bully ownership! Do you have her on grain based food...chicken based...wet,
raw veggies or fruits? All or any of these can be gas producing and you might need to change
foods and/or cut out the veggies/fruit. I still think she's adorable & love her name!

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Lol.....reminds me of a question my son (when he was knee high to a grasshopper) asked me. Daddy? How come Honey's (our previous Bully) farts it makes noise if she doesn't have butt cheeks? :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh welcome to the wonderful world of bully toots. :rofl: My guys are too bad, or should I saw too often. They used to be horrible when I had them on a lower quality food. They could clear the room!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
ahahahaha! too funny! mine is starting to use her back door more often... specially while chewing on her favorites toys! It's like it relaxes her muscles and she just let it out and dont even bother to stop chewing!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Silent but deadly, that's our Winston. His toots are fewer and farer between than they used to be, but they're still pretty bad. We do feed him raw veggies as treats, I think that's what causes it.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
LOL!! Bogey had an episode of explosive diarrhea once when we were outside (Thank God!). As the stuff squirted out with a loud pffffftttt- it scared the beejeezus out of him as he kept looking behind himself for the culprit! Ya gotta love them!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well there's more room on the outside then on the inside. LOL

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] she was raw fed up until a few months a go and now they get Fromm Beef Fritatta. She gets no extras right now just 1c am and 1c pm. I preferred them on raw but we don't have a yard here and she won't eat in the garage or the basement and won't let me watch her eat. She'll just sit and wait for me to turn around so she can eat in private. She never growls, just likes to be alone I guess. And since it's super cold here, I can't just leave her alone to eat outside but can't stay out there the whole time either:nope: They've always been "blessed" with stinky farts!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: Sounds like my b/f - proud of his 'scent' :laugh: hee hee hee

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I read somewhere that one of the reason bullies toot more is because they suck in my air when they breathe. Wilson just came up on the couch and let a nice silent one go by as he passed me. What a little stinker he is......:laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Do you have wooden floors??? Cos when they are sat on wooden floors and do it ... their reaction is hysterical!!!! ::lmaogirl:

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Do you have wooden floors??? Cos when they are sat on wooden floors and do it ... their reaction is hysterical!!!! ::lmaogirl:

I wish!! I have carpet which I absolutely hate. I never thought I'd miss my house in TX but I sure do now that I live with carpet here and in WA. Someone else gets to enjoy my easy to clean tile.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.