NEED HELP!!!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Oops my bad, I thought I fed them the pie stuff but my wife was the one who bought it.

As for the yogurt, I would get the Kruger generic brand but I don't know if you have King Soopers where you are.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
What kind of pumpkin can I get for her? She was mad at me but not no more. :)

Oops my bad, I thought I fed them the pie stuff but my wife was the one who bought it.

As for the yogurt, I would get the Kruger generic brand but I don't know if you have King Soopers where you are.

:ROFL: Well..any Bully I know would LOVE the pie one...but not sure his tummy would! And the cans look the same!

King Soopers? Awwww brings back memories from when we lived in Boulder...Ralph's here in California has Kroegers brand too!

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
:ROFL: Well..any Bully I know would LOVE the pie one...but not sure his tummy would! And the cans look the same!

King Soopers? Awwww brings back memories from when we lived in Boulder...Ralph's here in California has Kroegers brand too!

Ahh ok,. I dont think we have that in North Carolina. Well I got home, she was so happy to see me. She came running towards me, licking me all over.
She's been really active and eating. Shes drinking a lot of water. She is pooping normal.
I am taking her to the vet tomorrow just make sure she is ok.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
She is doing great guys. Shes active and eating. She is drinking water. I am going to grab her poop and put it on ziploc bag and take it the vet tomorrow. I just want to make sure she is ok. :)

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
I much prefer Slippery Elm Bark over pumpkin for stomach issues.

I never heard of that, so I started looking it up.
I guess you should be carefull of this stuff if you have an expecting mother.

Slippery elm is a tree. The inner bark (not the whole bark) is used as medicine.

"People take slippery elm for coughs, sore throat, colic, diarrhea, constipation,hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder and urinary tract infections,syphilis, herpes, and for expelling tapeworms. It is also used for protecting againststomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation, and too much stomach acid. Slippery elm is also taken by mouth to cause an abortion."

Taken from WEBMD. here is the link http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-978-SLIPPERY%20ELM.aspx?activeIngredientId=978&activeIngredientName=SLIPPERY%20ELM

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
I never heard of that, so I started looking it up.
I guess you should be carefull of this stuff if you have an expecting mother.

Slippery elm is a tree. The inner bark (not the whole bark) is used as medicine.

"People take slippery elm for coughs, sore throat, colic, diarrhea, constipation,hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder and urinary tract infections,syphilis, herpes, and for expelling tapeworms. It is also used for protecting againststomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation, and too much stomach acid. Slippery elm is also taken by mouth to cause an abortion."

Taken from WEBMD. here is the link http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-978-SLIPPERY%20ELM.aspx?activeIngredientId=978&activeIngredientName=SLIPPERY%20ELM

That seems, umm, strange, lol. I'll have to look into that.

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
That seems, umm, strange, lol. I'll have to look into that.

I know, seems wierd to me, but I saw it and thought, I would share, I dont know why it did that replacer_a thing and added the link below, I didn't put it in that way...

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I have question now.. I am having issues with tear stains.. I was usually cleaning her folds with a unscented wipe. I made sure it was dry after that. I can touch it with no problem.
It does not bug her at all. She has it on the right side only. I am feeding her Blue Wilderness Puppy. ( Blue bag ).

I am at lost right now, since I want to get rid of the tear stain on the right side. Should I try a different food? Should I buy some stuff to try to get rid off the tear stain?

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
I have question now.. I am having issues with tear stains.. I was usually cleaning her folds with a unscented wipe. I made sure it was dry after that. I can touch it with no problem.
It does not bug her at all. She has it on the right side only. I am feeding her Blue Wilderness Puppy. ( Blue bag ).

I am at lost right now, since I want to get rid of the tear stain on the right side. Should I try a different food? Should I buy some stuff to try to get rid off the tear stain?

Im sorry but im a "newbie"...i havent learned how to tag yet but here is a link someone posted that helped them with tear stains. Good luck!!!
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ealth/18146-tear-stain-before-after-pics.html

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I think I can get Destin in walmart. There is multiple creams for Destin though.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I found on this - [h=1]Vet Preferred Solutions Chlorhexidine Flush Pet Cleaning Solution-[/h]Is that the same or naa?

Members online

No members online now.