NEED HELP!!!

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Hey guys I need your guys help/advice..!! :O

So yesterday was CoCo Chanel first day being alone in the apt. I put her in kennel around 10:30 am EST . I left my apartment and I came back around 1:00 pm EST. I tried to grab her attention and she completely ignores me. I tried to put her NEXT TO ME and nothing. I tried carrying and her letting her sit next to me. She would get up and head back to her bed..
I had to leave around 2:20 pm EST for work. My wife came to the apt and notice our room was a disaster. She had messed up my shoe boxes, my papers and everything. Shes a brat.. lol

I am not sure if she eating my boxes of my shoes. I try to keep everything off the ground just for that reason.. CoCo Chanel was so happy seeing my wife. She was so active and playing around. She ate all her food. While I was at work I asked my wife to take Coco Chanel out to poop but she didn't poop at all. She just pee'd. I asked my wife to feed Coco Chanel around 9:00 pm EST. She hasn't ate her food nor she has drink water. I got home around midnight. CoCo Chanel was still ignoring me and didn't pay much attention to me.
I notice that I can hear her stomach growl, its either she is hungry or she has diarrhea. around 1:00 am EST today I grabbed CoCo put her in her bed cause I was going to sleep already.
Around 3:00 am EST , she decided to come start licking me n wanting to play with me. I notice that she POOPED BUT it was normal poop. She didn't poop soft, her poop was normal.
I went to check if she had ate her food and still nothing. It's 9:27 am EST here. While I was playing with her I can hear her tummy growl like if she is hungry or she has diarrhea.
She was very active when I was playing with her. She can run walk, n chase me and have no issue at all.

What is the best way to help her poop completely? I am sorry this is long. I do apologize for this. Would Apple Cider Vinegar would help? She is not hot. She is not overheating. She loves to be with my wife. Right now she is laying down with my wife.

I would love all the help! THANKS GUYS!

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
I am not sure about the vinegar to help poop, From what I have read here some 100% pumpkin in with her food will help keep her regular both ways.

Sounds like Coco might have been mad at you for putting her in the kennel and now your wife is her new best friend :) This happens to to me when I put Ike in kennel or correct is piranha behavior. My wife or daughter will be his buddy instead of me :)

Others will chime in but if she is eating, and drinking and poop is normal, I wouldn't worry to much unless it changes or continues.

Those are my .02's

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like she was sulking. Her last poop was normal, so I wouldn't worry about that. What concerns me is she is not drinking or eating. Try to get her to eat by putting some Feta Cheese or scrabbled eggs in her bowl with her food. Once she eats hopefully she will drink. If she doesn't drink then try a little chicken broth in her water. As far as crating her, just keep putting her in there, she will get used to it and that's the safest place for her to be when no one is at home. This way she can not get into things or eat things she is not suppose to.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There is so many possibilities with the scenario you are describing... At this point if you cannot get her to eat or drink soon I would get her to the vet. Continue to monitor her temperature. Please keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Something all my bullies liked in their food was yogurt. Good for the digestive system and they gobble up all their food.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I am not sure about the vinegar to help poop, From what I have read here some 100% pumpkin in with her food will help keep her regular both ways.

Sounds like Coco might have been mad at you for putting her in the kennel and now your wife is her new best friend :) This happens to to me when I put Ike in kennel or correct is piranha behavior. My wife or daughter will be his buddy instead of me :)

Others will chime in but if she is eating, and drinking and poop is normal, I wouldn't worry to much unless it changes or continues.

Those are my .02's

What kind of pumpkin can I get for her? She was mad at me but not no more. :)

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Sounds like she was sulking. Her last poop was normal, so I wouldn't worry about that. What concerns me is she is not drinking or eating. Try to get her to eat by putting some Feta Cheese or scrabbled eggs in her bowl with her food. Once she eats hopefully she will drink. If she doesn't drink then try a little chicken broth in her water. As far as crating her, just keep putting her in there, she will get used to it and that's the safest place for her to be when no one is at home. This way she can not get into things or eat things she is not suppose to.

Yes, her poop is normal. She is now eating and drinking a lot of water. Before I left to work she just wanted to be with me and play.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Something all my bullies liked in their food was yogurt. Good for the digestive system and they gobble up all their food.

What kind of Yogurt can I add to her food? Im feeding her Blue Wilderness Puppy ( blue bag )

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I fed them plain generic brand. I got the big tub of it and put a heaping spoon full at every meal. They loved it!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she is eating and drinking now.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I fed them plain generic brand. I got the big tub of it and put a heaping spoon full at every meal. They loved it!

There is plenty of them. What do you recommend I use? .- Name?
After work I will be heading to Walmart to get the yogurt.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I have great news for everyone. She is eating and drinking water. She is pooping normally. She stopped making that growling noise on the tummy. I personally think she musta ate something she wasn't suppose to.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.