1. Ruckus came home the same day. He had to be there around 7:30 and we picked him up around 5 or so.
2. Ruckus never showed signs of pain, he was given a pain pill for a few days, but other than being sleepy and mopey when we brought him home he was back to normal.
3. Most bully's can't reach the incision so no cone is needed. Our vet said use the cone to keep him calm. It made him wild, when he ran into the door frame with it we took it off and that was the end of that.
4. No steps, running, jumping for 6 days our vet said, but that only lasted a few days with ruckus. We did carry him up to bed and put him on the bad for the first few days.
5. Leashed walks.
6. We did nothing for the wounds, they looked great from the beginning and they heald faster than I thought they would.
7. LOL!! He will still have balls. They shrivel up with time. My daughter says poor Ruckus has an empty coin purse! Ruckus's are still shriveling, they're getting smaller and smaller lol!
Hope this helps. Your vet will send you with instructions too, so some may be different but this is what we just did.