Stroller for a Senior Bully ...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
One of our board members at ROEB has adopted her foster!!! He's a senior bully and a love-bug!! :heart:

shes now looking for a stroller for him. Has anybody got suggestions for a senior bully???

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Karen, try contacting Bob Coolidge on EBN's Facebook page (he's the one that strollers his bullies for runs/marathons). He may know of a brand?

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
A woman I work with used a little red wagon for her bulldog. She said it was too lazy to walk. Would go a block or two and lay down refusing to go anywhere. She had to. Carry it home until she got the wagon. IMHO the dog trained her. The wagon may be a good choice for the pooch that can't walk far but loves to cruise the neighborhood.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thanks [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. I'll see what he says!!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
A woman I work with used a little red wagon for her bulldog. She said it was too lazy to walk. Would go a block or two and lay down refusing to go anywhere. She had to. Carry it home until she got the wagon. IMHO the dog trained her. The wagon may be a good choice for the pooch that can't walk far but loves to cruise the neighborhood.

They have a wagon already but they are now looking for a stroller too. Thanks!!

Smoothrider

Dec 27, 2012
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugs , pearl
I sent him a message and will let you know if he has any ideas.

I do run pushing my bulldogs Pearl and Mugs..I have 4 strollers ..to are twin strollers and 2 single strollers..the one I use in races is a INSTEP.a twin stroller.I got it at a thift store for 10.00. my wife is always at thrift stores and after a time I got to tell her alright , enough already.lol a regular jogging stroller is what I use..I just let the back down as far as it gos..my two just sit there..so I dont have to leash them in or anything. last year I had Pearl along the race route at grandmas marathon in Duluth. this summer one of my goals is to run a 13.1 mile 1/2 marathon pushing Pearl

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
I do run pushing my bulldogs Pearl and Mugs..I have 4 strollers ..to are twin strollers and 2 single strollers..the one I use in races is a INSTEP.a twin stroller.I got it at a thift store for 10.00. my wife is always at thrift stores and after a time I got to tell her alright , enough already.lol a regular jogging stroller is what I use..I just let the back down as far as it gos..my two just sit there..so I dont have to leash them in or anything. last year I had Pearl along the race route at grandmas marathon in Duluth. this summer one of my goals is to run a 13.1 mile 1/2 marathon pushing Pearl

Thanks for your help!!!! I just put a link on the ROEB page for Amy to see.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have a bully stroller it is called a Pet Gear Expedition Pet Stroller for cats and dogs up to 150-pounds, Burgundy
Pet Gear
If you google it you can find it on eBay and amazon

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.