what a big battle!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko went to the vets this morning for his pre op checkup (hes being neutered 6th feb) ... He went deaf and absolutely mental!he was sooo excited sooooo many people were coo'ing over him and fussing him his bum didnt stop wiggling the whole time and he refused to listen to a word i said! Firstly trying to get him on the machine to be weighed was impossible (eventually we found out he was 26.1 kg .. I think thats 57lbs the Chunky boy.. As u can tell hes eating normal again and puttin weight back on) then the poor vet had the task of sitting on the floor to try and check him over and get his heartbeat but he was breathin so hard after the 15mins of non stop bum shaking .. Jumpin around and battle to be weighed! He would not sit still so she went to cuddle him and he slobbered all over her face *hands over eyes with embarrassment* he was uncontrollable with exitement ! Im now dreading the next vet visit! When i told the vet he was calm and controllable and listened to every command in the house she must have thought i was such a big liar!

Also completely off topic lol but i bought Meeko a large KONG EXTREME toy today and binned all his dangerous ropes and squeeky toys! Its lasted longer than 10 mins so in my books its a winner lol :2thumbs:

Last edited:

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
That's a great story. Better he be excited than fearful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 51

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I totally understand! Lola got spayed on Saturday and she was a nut case going in and was a nut case when I came to pick her up! She did the same thing but add a little pee on the floor. I have to laugh because their personality is so cute but at the time it wasn't funny!

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I totally understand! Lola got spayed on Saturday and she was a nut case going in and was a nut case when I came to pick her up! She did the same thing but add a little pee on the floor. I have to laugh because their personality is so cute but at the time it wasn't funny!

We had the pee on the floor too lol it was quite creative if im honest swirls and patterns everywhere! I was so shocked at how uncontrollable he was! Im not looking forward to the next battle it was embarrassing people must of thought he runs wild and isnt trained 1 bit but its not true! But im soooo glad to know im not the only one that has this problem! X

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
ncra6761-no you are not the only one and Lola is like that every time we go to the vet! Even last week when she was vomiting, once we got to the vet she would vomit then go back so spazing out! I tried to get her pictures with santa and she tackled them! Its funny because they have such a spunky personality! Please keep us updated on how he does after surgery!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Pups will be pups. LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Happy Pee! Lol! Yes..Jake still gets excited at the vets..UNTIL they take his lead to the back! Then he runs in place trying to escape! And that's just for a nail trim! :laugh:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mimi used to drag me into The vets office. She always got so much attention all of the mean doctor things didn't matter. Tyler liked going in the front door to get all of the attention then He would put on the emergency breaks when it was time to go Into The exam room. Rudy is still excited to go but is a little too excited for some of the other dogs. He went to the vets and was so excited he caused a poodle too lift it's leg and pee on it's owners leg. Glad I wasn't there for that one. My Son wishes he had it on video to post on U-Tube.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.