Bucking bronco bullies

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Does anyone else's bully pup do an imitation of a bucking bronco in the morning when you get them up? My goodness I just felt like I needed to protect my knees just getting him out the door to potty. I will have to try to get video of him doing this one morning But I'll add a pic of him at about 5-6 months just cuz I gotta show him off.
g. IMAG0362.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You MUST bring a video of him doing this...he's so adorable.

Wish I could reach thru, pick him up and squeeze on him, lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a cutie alright and they do get excited don't they. I would love to see a video of that.

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
He is a cutie alright and they do get excited don't they. I would love to see a video of that.

Well, not Fat Cleo (that's her new name after Fat Amy from the movie Pitch Perfect). When I get up in the morning and open her kennel she just looks at me like 'yeah, until I hear the food bowl I'm not coming down but nice try mom!" Then she'll usually come and sit at the top of the stairs where I'll tell her I'm not going to tell her again to get down here. Then she listens to me count, I'm a very good counter now that Fat Cleo is in our lives. I can count several times a day in fact! And each time she patiently watches me count to her, probably to make sure that I am counting right. That has to be it, right? I mean, why else would she just stare at me and not move while I am counting to her?? I am an especially good counter when she is outside and I would like her to come inside.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Well, not Fat Cleo (that's her new name after Fat Amy from the movie Pitch Perfect). When I get up in the morning and open her kennel she just looks at me like 'yeah, until I hear the food bowl I'm not coming down but nice try mom!" Then she'll usually come and sit at the top of the stairs where I'll tell her I'm not going to tell her again to get down here. Then she listens to me count, I'm a very good counter now that Fat Cleo is in our lives. I can count several times a day in fact! And each time she patiently watches me count to her, probably to make sure that I am counting right. That has to be it, right? I mean, why else would she just stare at me and not move while I am counting to her?? I am an especially good counter when she is outside and I would like her to come inside.

LOL Mimi used to do the stay in her crate (Show me the money thing). She really liked to sleep in, in her later years.

suggestions for younger dogs, like Rudy and Mila, open the bottom crate latch first to keep from Being bowled over. I learned the hard way.

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus did his version of the bucking bronco...upside down. Woe to anyone that
failed to heed my 'move away from the bully'. Also he would move his head from
side to side just like a great white (shark) and if he could get a piece of your thigh,
ZOWIE!!! After spending his life, alone and crated up always, I couldn't bear to crate
him at all so he had full run of the house, slept with me (such a comfort after losing my
husband of 26 yrs) went on errands, just had a great time spending every minute w/us.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Mack does a big slow stretch when I wake him up, definitely no bucking of any kind. I'm afraid I need a video to even have a clue what you guys are referring to lol

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus was so lucky to have you, Carol!

Awwww, thank you, Chris...but really....I was so lucky to have him!

Brutus was just an awesome bully, handsome, sweet, playful and my
protector from all things bad. It's amazing how fast and how deeply
we loved each other, but then, not really! To this day, I just can not
believe his other owners were so stupid not to appreciate how great
​he was...makes me so mad.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.