Well, not Fat Cleo (that's her new name after Fat Amy from the movie Pitch Perfect). When I get up in the morning and open her kennel she just looks at me like 'yeah, until I hear the food bowl I'm not coming down but nice try mom!" Then she'll usually come and sit at the top of the stairs where I'll tell her I'm not going to tell her again to get down here. Then she listens to me count, I'm a very good counter now that Fat Cleo is in our lives. I can count several times a day in fact! And each time she patiently watches me count to her, probably to make sure that I am counting right. That has to be it, right? I mean, why else would she just stare at me and not move while I am counting to her?? I am an especially good counter when she is outside and I would like her to come inside.