Raincoats and rains

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Heyy all,

I was walking with boo the other day when suddenly it was pouring so hard. Boo had insisted that we cross the street before the rain then we are stuck with heavy rain, no phone, and no umbrella.

I look around and finnaly borrowed an umbrella from a drug store near by. Thinking the only way to go back is to carry boo with me.

So i got around to carry him, (56 lbs) he was calm enough, but when i opened the umbrella he was scared and started to freak out. It was pouring heavily, boo was frantic, there's a kid looking at me like im some kind of a superwomen, so i do my best to hold on to boo while he was kicking my stomach and balancing an umbrella while running across the street.

Anyway i got scratches all over, but boo is safe and sound.

What raincoats that your bulldog uses? Im thinking of getting one for boo. The scratches i got left a permanent mark all over so better to invest on coats.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359445587.755166.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Naturally, Princess Gracie would have a raincoat. She has only worn it a couple of times but it was quite effective when she did. I think we got it at PetSmart.

DSC_0055.jpg

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby had a pretty pink one that we got at Petco. If I remember right it was pretty cheap. 12 bucks I think?

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online