Sparkles for your BULLIES!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Matilda and I like girly girl stuff, especially because everyone thinks she's a boy.

I found this WONDERFUL website that makes beautiful collars, leashes and accessories that are BIG ENOUGH for our babies!! Matilda's collar and leash just came in and I HAVE to share with you all how gorgeous they look!

Also, they customized the sizing for me (18-22 inches) so she'll have room to grow! There are also constantly coupons (we used one and got 40% OFF, which is awesome considering how expensive this stuff is)!

dog collar fancy

IMG_2879.jpgIMG_2889.jpgIMG_2890.jpgIMG_2891.jpg

I figured there must be other crazy bully people that want girly collars for their babies :) hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It looks great, and who could think that beautiful face is a male. She's too cute.

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
As a straight male I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I love buying girly stuff for Elly, too, but she seems to enjoy it and I'll do anything to make her happy. :D

I may buy her one of these collars as a present after she gets spayed in a couple of months. Can you share the website on here? If not, feel free to PM me.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
oooh, I love it! But somehow I don't think my husband and Winston would enjoy it as much as do I... :(

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad that if I buy the collar and leash for Izzy my boyfriend might not want to take her out to go potty.... hahaha! I can see him using this excuse... the big guy holding a pink sparkling leash :sarcastic:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That is a very nice blingy collar, However don't be suprised if people still call her a boy. HRH has been called He wearing a HOT PINK outfit and harness. LOL
And we had one person even say "Oh I didn't know there were girl bulldogs":huh: when we told her HRH was a girl.

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad that if I buy the collar and leash for Izzy my boyfriend might not want to take her out to go potty.... hahaha! I can see him using this excuse... the big guy holding a pink sparkling leash :sarcastic:

I don't mind girly collars, but I drew the line at a girly leash, lol.

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Lucy has a cheap pink collar with plastic diamonds. I like the girly bling on a girly bully. When she outgrows gets I'll probably get a pink leather one with chrome spikes. Good blend of tough and girly. Cute pics. Check out those teeth!:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I love the bling for collars. I remember Abby's first sparkly collar. My son hated it

attachment.php

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That is so fine that I'm almost sorry I don't have any girls and :kewl: btw.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online