Sparkles for your BULLIES!

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Oh, I love this so much!!! But I have a male bully and my husband would never stand for it. He can barely live with the NFL jersey. *sigh* Someday!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love those.... gotta go check it out - I need something girlie for Banks - everyone ALWAYS thinks she is a boy

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
And we had one person even say "Oh I didn't know there were girl bulldogs":huh: when we told her HRH was a girl.

That made me just laugh out loud ................ what a stupid thing to say!!! :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Matilda and I like girly girl stuff, especially because everyone thinks she's a boy.

I found this WONDERFUL website that makes beautiful collars, leashes and accessories that are BIG ENOUGH for our babies!! Matilda's collar and leash just came in and I HAVE to share with you all how gorgeous they look!

Also, they customized the sizing for me (18-22 inches) so she'll have room to grow! There are also constantly coupons (we used one and got 40% OFF, which is awesome considering how expensive this stuff is)!

dog collar fancy

View attachment 36145View attachment 36146View attachment 36147View attachment 36148

I figured there must be other crazy bully people that want girly collars for their babies :) hahaha

Uh oh ... you do realise that you are feeding my addiction to buying cute collars for the bullies, don't you???? As I've posted on here before I love collars .. they wear them constantly as accessories, because when they go out it's always harnesses.

I've been getting my collars by going on Etsy .... love some of the different designs on there. So looks like I've met my soul mate in you [MENTION=5755]hnhammond[/MENTION]!!!!! :2thumbs:

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
If you google Dog Collar Fancy, you will find it :D

WHY does everyone assume bullies are boys? Our ladies are just so curvacious and lovely, I don't understand?

I'm glad you all like the pics - Matilda in all her sparkly glory.... at 51 LBS. And she's only 7 months old. She's going to be gigantic. :crazy:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Matilda, you look beautiful with your new collar.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.