Rumble's Teeth

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Just wanted to post a picture of Rumble showing off some of his new adult teeth. Any idea on when he should have all of his adult teeth and no more puppy teeth? My vet said to watch him to make sure he doesn't have problems with his adult teeth coming in but didn't say when it should be done by. 20130127_184136.jpg

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Aw what cute teeth he has :) I think it's about 9 months I could be wrong though :) did you find any of his baby teeth???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Aw what cute teeth he has :) I think it's about 9 months I could be wrong though :) did you find any of his baby teeth???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We haven't found any of his teeth which leads me to believe he swallows them. I saw the empty space from when he lost his first one before the adult tooth started to come in.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Yeah, we never saw any of Gunny's. Down the hatch! His were done by 5 months, I think. The vet did check to make sure they were all out when he was neutered. He did say sometimes they don't lose them all and removal is the best option.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Nice teeth Rumble!

I found a lot of Otis's - always on the rug.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I think Bacons were all in around 5-6 months we found a bunch of them too because we would be playing tug and they would fall out

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Don't remember the age but I managed to get a couple from Rudy and Mila. Waited I until They were about to fall out and grabbed them before the went down the hatch.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=7432]tiffykay06[/MENTION] He looks just so adorabull with his big boy teefies!!! Well, good news is you shouldn't have to watch too closely for any teeth issues with the little ones falling out and the big ones coming in cuz you'll be able to smell it! Cleo had a stuck baby tooth and it smelled like death in her mouth. Vet said well, it smells like dead tooth to be precise and luckily since she was getting spayed that morning he just popped them both out no problem. I'm sure he'll have no problems with his teeth though. More pics of his new teefies!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.