How old were you when you got your first bully?!

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I got "picked" by my first Bully about 4 years ago. She was a rescue with several medical issues....we were more a "hospice". She stole my heart and now I don't ever see myself without. I was just over 41.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We got Amber last year and I was 51. I have had dogs all my life but never a EBD; now I am hooked and waiting on my second one.

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I got my first bullies at 26. I had two foster dogs at the time, and had always loved bulldogs, so when Uni came along it was a no-brainer. The foster dogs got a new home when Uni was about 8 months old, and we all missed them. So in came Boadie! Uni was over a year old when we got him and she will always be my spoiled SWEET BABY! Boadie is my BIG BOY!:heart::heart::luv::heart::heart:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
We got our first Bulldog, Sherman, when I was 42. I am 70 now. Yikes! Ruggles is Bulldog # 6. We usually have 2 Bullys and we soon will again because we get no name yet baby brother Feb. 7th! He is an Old English Bulldogge!

Attachments

• ResizedImage951358824415253.jpg
    ResizedImage951358824415253.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 46

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
What a bunch of great stories! You know we actually committed to getting Liz before finding a house! Then my husband insisted that we needed to install central air before we brought her home. So, yes, we bought a house and central air conditioning for a dog!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My first bully was Richard and I was in 6th grade, how old are you then? I don't know maybe 11-12. I got Abby for my 38th birthday.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online