Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Lisa, my heart is so full right now...joining this wonderful site you've made here
with the help and hard work of your angel mods, somehow has drawn all these
great hearted and decent human beings to join as members.

It's restored my faith in humanity, it truly has...and has helped to restore ME.

Thank you, Lisa, thank you...you rock on!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh, wow! Pudding is going to be so beautiful once she is taken care of and gets the fixable problems fixed. How amazing and wonderful and a lot of other adverbs that you saved this baby and found her a forever home! You are a bulldog hero. You deserve a cape.

A

Alaskasmom1

I started to weep when I first saw the pics. First because people just destroy me at the lies they tell and the shape they let a dog get in ( cherry eyes too) and then to see (Lisa) you doing your calling in life. What would the bullies and us owners do if not for you? I am still kinda weepy. Swipes at the tears with the back of her hand and calls her three bully's to hug for a few min.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a pretty puddin'.

:bravo: Lisa!!!!!! :luv:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think Puddin' is adorable. Whatta sweet liddle mug on her. (No, [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - it's not just because she's a little white bully, I swear)

It's a good thing dogs live in the moment or they'd never respond to rehabilitation or ever again engage with the same species that hurt them so in the beginning....

Kudos Lisa! What a worthwhile thing to be absent for!!!!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You all area king me blush, thank you for your kind words. The one who deserves the praise is a puppy we had named Chevy Cheese. Without what he taught me, would I have been so brave to save her? I would have never met Pat in the special needs group, I would not have had a home waiting for this little girl.

As sad as I was when I realized Chevy had spinal problems, I always new he was brought to me for a reason. I had known about spina bifida, but to actually learn and care for one- that really showed me not only how special these babies are, but how wonderful the people out there that care for them are. I always knew those people were wonderful before, but it opened my eyes to the reality if it.

Also thank Izzy, she was Pats first special needs that made her want to help these special babies even more. Izzy was the reason she adopted Chevy (now Albie) and the reason she started bulldogs with special needs.

So thank you Izzy and Chevy, for making us brave and opening out hearts to bullies with special needs :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She will be leaving tomorrow, everyone loves her here and does not want her to go :(. Here is a couple more pics, she sits in the sink like an angel for her Epsom salt butt soak and her sleeping with Carson this morning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359417527.429827.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359417540.557415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I bet Molly will miss that little baby!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Lisa, you are an inspiration! I have such mixed feelings right now after reading all these posts. My heart breaks and I am crying for Puddin's horrible beginning. No one was there for her loving and cherishing her the way she deserved. But I also feel so moved by the generosity and courage of people like you who open their hearts with so much love for these little Bullies. They would never have a chance to thrive or survive without you and people like you. I am so proud to be a part of this group and so proud of you. Thank you for all you do.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] - oh my goodness she is so beautiful, you are an angel for taking her in and giving her the best life ever!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Threads like this make me :cry: like a baby (i'm one of those that can't sit through a sappy or a sad film without crying for a good hour afterwards).
So all I'm gonna say is; Thank you very much for what you're doing for Puddin'. Most people would never be able to take on such a tough task, and it's beyond heart warming to know that people like you exist. :bravo:

Now if you'll please excuse me, I need to find a new box of Puffs!

A

Alaskasmom1

I think Puddin' is adorable. Whatta sweet liddle mug on her. (No, [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - it's not just because she's a little white bully, I swear)

It's a good thing dogs live in the moment or they'd never respond to rehabilitation or ever again engage with the same species that hurt them so in the beginning....

Kudos Lisa! What a worthwhile thing to be absent for!!!!!

Can I just say how precious you are when you mention the "white bully" stuff? So cute!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.