Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi everyone, sorry I have not been on too much, and when I am on I am still tweaking things in the forum.

I have some great news tho!

I got a call yesterday around noon, a lady had a spina bifida puppy she wanted to surrender. To make a VERY VERY long story short, I picked her up this morning. She is going to a wonderful woman named Carol who is in a group I belong to called "Bulldogs with Special Needs", a group we will be doing a fundraiser with soon.

She is a darling little girl. Her past is unknown, the lady told me she is 8 weeks but she is definately NOT. She had no name or birthday. I would not be surprised if she was not 4-5 months old judging by her demenor and character, and the stains she has on her from sitting in her own feces. The lady said she only had her for a day so what happened before that we will never know.

She is the size of a 3 month, weighing in at 16lbs. She has the most beautiful temperament and I am just so honored I got to help save this sweet girl and get her to a FUR-ever home <3

So that is my excuse for not being around, hope you can forgive me! I will put more pics on soon from my phone they have not gotten to my photostream yet.

Without further adoo, meet Puddin'

IMG_0981.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
You Rock Woman !!!! nice to meet you Puddin' you're in good hands now sweetie

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lisa -- you are amazing..... hello to your new wonderful life Puddin' (great name)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
More pics as promised!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359335613.433471.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359335625.094986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359335643.262057.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359335662.477495.jpg

Molly has really taken to her and is right by her side every step she takes :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I always said Chevy brought me new purpose, he taught me so much about these babies. I am honored to help. When they look at you, the look that days "thank you for saving me" it's so worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
She is absolutely adorable!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] you are amazing, she is in wonderful hands!! And Molly is so cute sleeping right next to her!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
What a cute baby! I am so glad you got her and she can go to a good home!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Puddin' is beautiful! Lisa you are the most amazing person ever!!! It looks like she is feeling right at home with you, and isn't Molly wonderful to "protect" her!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You are her guardian :angel: Lisa! Of course we'll forgive you!! Silly woman. Puddin is beautiful and how wonderful that she already has her forever home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online