Exercise Bulldog Puppy

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
What is the best Exercise for a bulldog puppy? I usually play with my bully with her toys. I throw it far away and have her go fetch it and bring it back to me.
Since my bully loves to bite my shoes, I have her chase me all over my apt for 2-3 minutes. We take a break for * her*. We do it again and then again.
I am not over-doing it. I don't want to exhaust my bully..

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yep don't over due it. Never good to tire them into exhaustion. Sounds like you're doing good :2thumbs:

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
yep don't over due it. Never good to tire them into exhaustion. Sounds like you're doing good :2thumbs:

Thank you Sherry. :) , My CoCo Chanel is doing great. I've stopped playing with her now, but now shes in her area when she loves to play around.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace gets so rambunctious and also because we have an issue with him and the Maltese, I have to exercise him when he gets rowdy and try to do so before hand. I play fetch inside and out, tug, and use a flirt pole as well. On the weekends its fine because I have the time but from Tue-Fri its more of a problems I work long hours and when I get home its too late to play much outside until the days get longer and will help especially when the time changes

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
Its too funny you posted this because i just got back in the house with Z for his first tid bit of exercise. I have a descent sized fenced in back yard so i walked around it a few times at a normal pace while he trotted along behind me. I figure a few minutes of that isn't to bad before bed!!

Members online

No members online now.