Peeing a lot all if the sudden

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Luca is almost 5 months old and up until this week I would say that he is 99% house trained but all of the sudden he is peeing in the house like he is a 10 week old puppy again. Twice today he went outside and peed only to pee again 10 minutes later in the house. Last night he did it aswell. Why is he not completely emptying his bladder outside? Is he marking? Could he be have some sort of urinary tract infection? He has had bed diahrrea and has been drinking a lot of water but he usually rings the hanging bells when he wants to go out and pee. Why is he okay with peeking in the house again?

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Sounds like it could be UTI issue. Are the frequent urinations a very small amount each time?? Has he had an increase in water intake?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Take him to the vet and have him checked for a UTI. If that's not the problem, have your vet draw blood and have a kidney test done.

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
He is drinking a lot bit thus cause of the diahrea These are not small pees. They are substantial and sometimes clear.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It sounds like it could be a urinary tract infection, as frequent peeling is a sign of a UTI, I would take him to the vet for a test. Also have you tried giving Luca a cranberry pill to help avoid UTI's? I give one to my bullies in their food everyday.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.