Rumble is lucky he is cute!

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
These last couple days with Rumble have been tough so he is luck he is so cute. He has recently started to jump up and put his paws on the couch. However, our couch is too tall so he is unable to completely get on the couch. No matter how many times we put him back down and tell him no he still jumps. We try sitting on the floor with him and playing with his toys with him but he doesn't want to do anything but jump on the couch. So then we proceeded to let him on the couch if he chews nicely. That lasted about 10 minutes and then back down to the floor he went. And then there is the biting. Like I said we will sit on the floor with him and then he proceeds to bite our nipples. :bitching: It is horrible! It seems nothing is helping him settle down lately. Then last night after he was removed from the couch he proceeded to pee on the floor and then later in the evening he then peed in his crate. I'm not sure if he was angry at us or what. Like I said, he is lucky he is so cute because he is certainly trying our patience! He is 16 weeks right now. How much longer do we have to look forward to him trying to chew on us?? 20130123_191101.jpg20130123_191615.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I hear you...my 10 weeks old pup is driving me nuts...

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sorry for your woes but they're soooooooooooooo cute!

I want one
:p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
They should settle down and stop such behavior before too long..... probably by next Christmas, if not this year then next year... or the next!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just be patient and keep telling him NO, it will be over soon.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
These last couple days with Rumble have been tough so he is luck he is so cute. He has recently started to jump up and put his paws on the couch. However, our couch is too tall so he is unable to completely get on the couch. No matter how many times we put him back down and tell him no he still jumps. We try sitting on the floor with him and playing with his toys with him but he doesn't want to do anything but jump on the couch. So then we proceeded to let him on the couch if he chews nicely. That lasted about 10 minutes and then back down to the floor he went. And then there is the biting. Like I said we will sit on the floor with him and then he proceeds to bite our nipples. :bitching: It is horrible! It seems nothing is helping him settle down lately. Then last night after he was removed from the couch he proceeded to pee on the floor and then later in the evening he then peed in his crate. I'm not sure if he was angry at us or what. Like I said, he is lucky he is so cute because he is certainly trying our patience! He is 16 weeks right now. How much longer do we have to look forward to him trying to chew on us?? View attachment 35821View attachment 35822

Awww porky was out of that stage by about 6 months :) I read this to my fiancé n he wants to know y are u shirtless around him (<===== joking lol) I know those sharp little razor teeth hurt on hands omg I can't imagine having ur nipples bit owwwwwwwww :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.