Few Questions

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I disagree respectively, puppyhood is when they do most of their growing and thus the most essential time to supplement to ensure they are getting all of their vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

I totally agree with you on this one.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hey, Thank you very much for the advice! I appreciate all the help.
Is this the bag your talking about?
http://bluebuffalo.com/dog-food/lp-puppy-small-breed-chicken?pf=1&lifestage=puppy&animal=dog
?
I want to get the blue bag not the pink one

I use Fromm, not Blue Buffalo, I would go with large breed if they have it.

I'm going to order Nuvet Plus, from the direct site. Do you get it from a different source? I read some reviews on it, and it seems its legit and great supplement for the bullies.

In order to get it you need a code, there is one on the "Forum" page. Get the tablets, not the powder, it is a better value.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I disagree respectively, puppyhood is when they do most of their growing and thus the most essential time to supplement to ensure they are getting all of their vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

I disagree respectfully... When you are on Puppy Chow or Pedigree or any of that crap food, then yes. But supplementing instead of fixing your dog's diet is not going to make him healthier because he is still ingesting crap.

Supplementing premium puppy food runs the risk of having your dog grow on an unbalanced growth. For example, overloading on calcium will cause your dog's bones to grow faster than its ligaments, etc.

You can research this and you will find a consistent answer: ANY complete quality dog kibble should not need supplementing unless you are addressing a health problem. It upsets the balance of complete nutrition that premium kibbles strive to achieve. Recommending Fromm dog food and passing it as 6 stars then saying it is nutritionally deficient on a healthy dog is illogical.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I just want to give you guys an update. I've doing the transition of feeding her Blue Wilderness Puppy food. She's been eating that. She eats like a pig. I've not catched her or seen her take a poop n try to eat it .. Which is a good sign. I hope it stays like that.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I have a question. I am not sure where I got this from, but what is the best shampoo to use on the bully? I thought i had created a thread about that, but I can't seem to find it.

I got a Johnson baby shampoo no tears and also a Hartz - Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo. It has a pic of a bully on it.
I got unscented wipes, and q-tips . I also heard using sterile eye drops on the face folds are good.

?

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
When my baby ate his poop, the vet said I needed to increase his food. Puppy grow at a fast pace.

Members online

No members online now.