its finally here...

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Those dreaded stages you have all warned me about for so long! The DEMOLISH stage in a bully has appeared! Meekos torn apart about 7 toys in the past few days. I bought him a new one about mid day today its now 14.25 and its completely torn apart. I keep telling him no and playin with the toy instead of letting him chew it but this works for about 30 seconds at a time and he will run off hide and chew! Im just thankful he hasnt chewed anything else but his toys .. Yet x

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Those dreaded stages you have all warned me about for so long! The DEMOLISH stage in a bully has appeared! Meekos torn apart about 7 toys in the past few days. I bought him a new one about mid day today its now 14.25 and its completely torn apart. I keep telling him no and playin with the toy instead of letting him chew it but this works for about 30 seconds at a time and he will run off hide and chew! Im just thankful he hasnt chewed anything else but his toys .. Yet x

Let's hope he sticks with his toys....:D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Time to visit the recommended products for English Bulldogs forum, there is a good section on toys there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Nylabone is your friend. Buy the biggest one you can find; try elk antlers too. Find toys he can CHEW without destroying them. Take anything canvas or rubber away if you think he's going to tear it up. I remember this stage in my bully all too well! We took him visiting for Labor day and he had a poopy with bright pink bits in it. >< thank the lord they all came out on their own.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Kong toys are good too, just hope he sticks to his toys.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.